Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 5 mars 2015

DT Elisabeth Bell's World: Pretty in Pink!

Last week the new challenge at Elisabeth Bell's World Challenges went live and our theme this time is Pretty in Pink! So grab your Elisabeth Bell images and get crafting....
 
This is my card for the challenge:
 
 
I have used papers from Maja Design and Bildmålarna.

 
The image is from Elisabeth's digital gallery and it's called I love you this much. I have colored her with my Copic Markers.

 
Close up on the flowers... wanted the balloons on the paper to show so I went with less is more.

 
More flowers... and a little gift charm that I got from my sweet friend Åsa.

 
I added some extra balloons... this is a die from Joy/Noor Design.

 
Happy crafting!


2 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

This is fabulous! Love this image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Susy sa...

Underbart snyggt!
Älskar denna stämpel!

KRAM SUSY

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails