Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 23 mars 2015

DT DigiBells: Peek-a-bunny!

Today I'm posting for the DigiBells! I was acctually posting on Friday but as we have the bloghop I change my posting day... so mark you calendars for Fridays hop... you will be in for a real treat!!

This is my card for today using an image called Peek-A-Bunny. She is available in Elisabeth's Digital Gallery


For my card I have used papers from Maja Design and Papirdesign. 


Here is a close up on the image, colored with Copic Markers. 


Added flowers and a some metal butterflies. A ladybug border punch from Martha Stewart.... 


More flowers... 


Thank you for visiting - have a magical day! 


2 kommentarer:

fabiola jaques sa...

magnifique, tes coloriages sont sublimes, biz

Linda Simpson sa...

This is gorgeous, love the image and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails