Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 9 mars 2015

DT DigiBells: Merry Weather

Today it's my turn to post on the DigiBells blog and this time I had some spring feeling... I think it shows in my card... :-) 


I have used lovely green papers from Maja Design, a really old collection but still love it.... Especially the paper with the crocus flowers on. 


Here is a close up on the image called Merry Weather from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Gallery. She is colored using Copic Markers. 


Added lots of flowers.... even daffodils... 


Flowers, roses, tulips and a daffodil... 


Big springelishes wishes for this day!


1 kommentar:

Gina Knott sa...

What a beautiful card. Your colouring and colours are beautiful! Such a gorgeous design and wonderful layout!
Hugs
Gina xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails