Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 24 februari 2015

DT Whiff of Joy: A package of Love

Wooohoo! I'm back again! Feels like forever since I shared something here but it's only a little over a week... :-) I have been to lazy to blog...
 
Today I'm sharing a little something I made for Whiff of Joy.
 
 
I made a purple card... snowed in on purple lately! Love it!! The papers are from Papirdesign, lace pearls on a string... flowers... a little angel (acctually a button)... butterflies...


The image is called Maya - A package of Love and she is colored with Copic Markers.

 
Flowers... Wild Orchid as usual... should stop saying that or they should have to start paying me... ;-)

 
Flowers, butterflies....


I have used the gorgeous Heart Banner Die-Light for this card and added bling to it along with some butterflies.

 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Wish you a magical day!

2 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

This is fabulous Linda, I love the gorgeous image and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dortesjs sa...

this is so sweet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails