Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 2 februari 2015

DT Whiff of Joy: Freezing Friends....

Today I'm back with another card for Whiff of Joy, this time with a winter theme. 


I have used papers from Echo Park, love them and the papers with mittens on is sooo cute!! 



Here is a close up on the image called Freezing Friends and it is again colored with Copic Markers. 


I used flowers, a little gem from Prima and some ribbon for decoration. 


Here is another close up on the decorations. 


The snowflakes are from the Snowflake trio die... Aren't they just brilliant?!?! You can se more of the larger ones above, behind the flowers eg. 

''

Thank you for visiting me today!! I wish you many magical moments!

1 kommentar:

Linda Simpson sa...

This is gorgeous Linda, I do love the gorgeous image and beautiful papers. Love your flowers too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails