Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 28 februari 2015

DT The Sketchy Challenge: Sketch + "Use your fav colors"

Today is a new challenge up at The Sketchy Challenges - this time we have a lovely new inspiring sketch that I used  for my card along with the theme - use your fav color combo. You can use either the sketch, the theme or like me; both. 

This is my card.... I'ts accutally my mum's birthday card but I'm pretty sure she's not lurking around in here so it's safe to show eventhough her birthday is a week away.


I love this image!! Have been looking at if for a loooong time but felt the ladies is a bit old. Now that my mum is retired she has to put up with being pictured as old... or else my boys won't be able to pass for these to sweethearts... I used Copic Markers for coloring. 


Here is some of the embellishments... 


Here are more of them.... 


Thank you for visiting - have a magical day and I do hope you will be able to join us! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 



3 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

WOW this is stunning!
Hugs
Linda xxx

lis-m sa...

this is simply divine! what an adorable scene...
Thanks for joining us this time at Mo's digital pencil. Good luck!

Cathy sa...

Beautiful creation, love your coloring and the embellishments are perfect. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge ")

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails