Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 15 februari 2015

DT Lacy Sunshine: Winged Things

Today it's time to launch a brand new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Team and this time we have the theme "Winges things".... Come and join the fun!

This is my card for the challenge.... 


I havce used the image Swan Enchantress and she is colored using Copic Markers. 


Added flowers, tulle and a ballet slippers -charm... 


Flowers, ribbons, pearls and papers from Maja Design.... 


I used a border die from Whiff of Joy and a die from Nellie Snellen to make the scalloped egde on the card. 


Thank you for visiting me today - hope you will be able to join the challenge!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 



10 kommentarer:

DonnaMundinger sa...

So pretty and feminine, Linda! Love the gorgeous vintage feel. xxD

Beebeebabs sa...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Anne Bente sa...

wawwww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

knuzzzz ♥

Ileana A. sa...

Stunning! Your colouring is super! I love image, design and flowers!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
Ileanaxx

Linda Simpson sa...

Gorgeous Linda as always!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Camille Short sa...


So beautiful!

Tracy sa...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Patty Sue 2 sa...

A beautiful card! I love the pretty die cuts. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE. Good luck and please play with us again!

Vannessa sa...

This is just beautiful Linda and I love all the soft colours you used. Your colouring is fabulous too!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Mojca sa...

Oh it is so gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails