Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 11 januari 2015

Still Christmas in my heart....

So I know Christmas is over but it's still Christmas in my heart... It's Christmas in my heart all year long acctually... :-) 

I'm very happy to be asked to stay on for another few months as a DT for Whiff of Joy. :-) This is my first card for this year... 


I have colored my image with Copic Markers and the image is called My best winter friend


Some of the fowers and decorations... 


Have a magical day! 

4 kommentarer:

Debby sa...

ooooooooo this one is sooooo cute. love henry mouse stamps. and you can never start toooo soon with xmas cards...........and you are very early this year.

hugs Debby

onkis sa...

Det va verkligen ett fint & sött julkort.
Ha en bra söndag!

Dortesjs sa...

beautiful card and lovely colouring

Linda Simpson sa...

This is gorgeous, I do so love the beautiful image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails