Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 8 januari 2015

DT Paradise of Stamps: Happy New Year!

Today I'm posting my "Happy New Year" challenge reminder for Paradise of Stamps. Have you joined yet? 

This is my inspirational card in silver and purple. 



I have used papers from Authentique Papers. 


The image is my first one from Ching-Chou Kuik and it's called Iris. My first image but certainly not my last! I have been very intimidated by these images but they where a pure joy to color and I have already a few others colored up om my desk. :-) 


The flowers, a silvery swirl.... 


Added Stickles along the edges.... more flowers, some butterflies.... 


From the side... 


Would love to see you join in the challenge this week! 

Have a magical day! 

I'm entering my card to these challenges: 


7 kommentarer:

aussie aNNie sa...

Beautiful image and card.xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


Linda Simpson sa...

Oh my Linda, this is fabulous, I love the image and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Heather sa...

Very pretty. I like all the little additions of the sparkle. Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon.

Gina Knott sa...

Oh what a beautiful card Linda! Love the image and your colouring is gorgeous! I love all the pretty details too.
Hugs
Gina x

Collette sa...

Oh Wow! I love ChingChou Kuik images ... This is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at The Little Red Wagon's January 7th Anything Goes challenge!

Kym's Crafty Cards sa...

What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “add some flowers and some ribbon”. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps. Don’t forget you are entitled to two entries into the monthly Blog Challenge draw as you have used a Ching-Chou Kuik image. For the first entry link to the card/creation you have created. For your second entry just link to your main blog.

Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your continued support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader)

PS Don't forget to return to the Challenge post and click the link in there to send me an e-mail so you can received "The Wild Princess" image as a freebie from Ching-Chou Kuik. Happy colouring

Lady Bug Stampers sa...

Oh this is stunning. Love the coloring and the attention to the detail on this card. Beautiful design.
Thanks for playing along with us at Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge this month.
Linda K. DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails