Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 15 januari 2015

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Happy Birthday my friend!

Today I'm back with a new card for Copic Marker Sweden and the card is one that I made for my dear friends birthday in the fall. The card features an image by Bildmålarna - a very precious stamp brand for both of us and sadly they went out of business this december.
 
 
Here is a close up on the image.

 
I have used papers from Maja Design, a border punch from Martha Stewart a sentiment from Reprint.
 
Thank you for stopping by me today!
 
Have a magical day!

2 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

A beautiful card and love the gorgeous image. Beautiful embellishments too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Janette van Otterlo sa...

Wonderful card. Love the "rich" colours!
Grtz Janette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails