Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 29 januari 2015

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A happy 4th birthday!

Today it's my tirn to post at the Copic Marker Sweden blog again and this time I showing the card I made for my boys' cousins 4th birthday.


Here is a close up on the image called Dee - colored with Copic Markers using lots of Stickles.


The papers are from Bo Bunny, lots of flowers, a die cut "Happy Birthday" banner, feathers, pins and still keeping the papers up for show.  


Thank you all for stopping by - wishing you a magical day!

Adding my card to;:
and also the FB challenge Anything goes in Bella and Bronte's clubhouse. 

4 kommentarer:

Dortesjs sa...

Sooo sweet

Linda Simpson sa...

Oh Linda this is adorable, love the paper and the cute image.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Tracy sa...

Fabulous coloring! Awesome details with your shading. The HB die cut is great and I love the giant ice cream cone. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!

Loopylou. sa...

oooooooooooooh I love it! its delicious and that ice cream cone is so cool!!
Thank you for playing along with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails