Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 22 december 2014

Yummy Christmas!

Today I'm back with another altered chocolate box.... This one I sent to my sister and it's safe to show it as she received it already :-)


For my project I used a digi from Mo Manning called Urchin with Bird and she is colored with Copic Markers. 


I added lots of flowers.... a heart chandalier.... 


Added die cuts as well... a snowflake border from NoorDesign/Joy Craft, snowy trees from Magnolia... Sentiment from Bildmålarna. (means Merry Christmas)


In the other corner there are a pair of die cut mittens from NoorDesign/Joy Crafts. The chocolate box... 


I hope you all are just about ready with all Christmas preparations.... I just have some food left to prepare so I'm about done.... :-)

Have a magical day my friends and thank you so much for stopping by!

Adding my project to these challenges: 



3 kommentarer:

aussie aNNie sa...

Hi Linda, thanks for your lovely comments. You know this is an old time fav of mine of Mo's images and only coloured in once so you have inspired me to print it up again to colour...have a lovely Christmas.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Linda Simpson sa...

Oh my Linda this is stunning! Love the image and gorgeous image. Wishing you a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafteezee sa...

Hi Linda, this is gorgeous. Love the image you chose to work with and the design of the card. Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK.

Hugs

Tracy

Onwer Noor!DesignUK

Noor!DesignUK Blog

Crafteezee Blog




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails