Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 1 december 2014

DT Whiff of Joy: Christmas Decorations....

So today is a joined posting over at the Whiff of Joy blog and we are all making Christmas decorations. Isn't that great? You can get all the inspiration you need from this post... most of the  members of all Whiff of Joy teams have done their best to come up with great ideas for decorating...
 
This is my take on Christmas decorating with Whiff of Joy. And I wish you to note that these are digi images printed out at 40% of the normal size - hard to color as you might understand.... but great fun to do something out of my box.
 
Ohh and also - the letters spell out God Jul which is swedish for Merry Christmas. :-)


 
Here are the first 3 letters.

 
Here are the second three.

 
Here is a close up on the first letter. For akk the letters I have used papers from Maja Design... yup, they are my fave!!! This image is Henry sitting on gift and I colored him grey this time.

 
Next letter.... For this one I've used Henry Swedish Angel.
 

 
For the next letter I have used this cute Henry with lantern.

 
Going on to the next letter (and word for that matter) - I have used Henry with bauble.

 
.
Angel Henry is the image for this one.....
 
Last but not least Henry with snowhart
 

 
 
I'm impressed - you made it til the end!!! Wow! So what did you think? I added lots of Stickles, flowers and bling to the letters but not to much because I wanted focus to be on the sentiment and the images.
 
Thank you for stopping by and wish you a magical day!



1 kommentar:

Linda Simpson sa...

WOW I think this is stunning! I love the cute images and fabulous design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails