Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 8 december 2014

DT Paradise of Stamps: Christmas challenge!

Sooo peeps, it's time for a midway reminder for the challenge over at Paradise of Stamps. This time we challenge you to make something on the Christmas theme. Easy right? Arn't we all getting busy with the last (first?) Christmas cards these days?
 
This is my card for today....
 
 
 
I have snowed in on easel cards lately... :-)
 
Here is a close up on the image by Elisabeth Bell called Letter to Santa availble in her digital gallery, I used my Copic Markers for coloring. The image is framed using a die from Spellbinders.

 
Added lots of flowes and some punched out twigs and a snowman charm. Love these papers by Maja Design as well.

 
Here is the base... Using a sentiment from Magnolia that I embossed in silver. More flowers.... pearls.... Border punch by Martha Stewart.

 
Flowers and some silver bells....

 
From the side.

 
Thank you for visiting me today!
 
Have a magical day!

3 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

Such a beautiful Christmas card and I do love this image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

fabiola jaques sa...

magnifique! biz

Denise Goeldner sa...

Stunning easel card, lovely colours and image is adorable
~ Denise ~
Denise's Patch of Creativity
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails