Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 24 december 2014

DT DigiBells: Merry Christmas!!!

Sooo again my friends - Merry Christmas to you all! As we are celebrating Christmas today on the 24th here in Sweden this is a pre schedueled posting... I'm thinking we are about to sit down to Christmas dinner right about now and then there is just the wait until Santa knocks on the door... I know what I'm keeping my fingers crossed for.... Do you?

This is my card for you today!


Here is the front... Papers from Magnolia acctually... from a few years back. Lots of flowers.... or it wouldn't be me would it? :-) Lovely lace and a die cut star from Memory Box.


A close up on the image.... This one is called Frosty the Snowman from Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery.


So I wish you all the most amazing Christmas filled with joy, laughter and lot's of magical sparkle!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 


2 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

Absolutely gorgeous! I wish you a most wonderful of Christmas' and that you get what you wish for off Santa.
Love and Hugs
Linda xxx

Vannessa sa...

Very pretty card and I love all the embellishments you used! Thank you for joining in the In The Pink Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
In The Pink DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails