Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 18 december 2014

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Mo Mannings little elf!

So the count down is on.... less than a week until Christmas eve.... are you just about done with your Christmas cards? Did you get chance to do your gift shopping? I'm done... totally done and looking forward to a lovely Christmas with my family.... 

This is the Christmas card I sent to my sister and her family... loving this little guy 'cause he looks just like my nephew over the cheeks.... :-)


Here is a close up... Copic Markers for coloring.... 


Flowers, bows, a brad, lace.... 


More flowers, a twig and a metal corner.... 


Sentiment from Lili of the Valley.... 


Have a magical day! 

1 kommentar:

Linda Simpson sa...

This is gorgeous, love the cute image and again gorgeous embellishments and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails