Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 4 december 2014

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Mo Manning mushroom fairy!

Today I'm back with a post for CopicMarker Sweden with this adorable Mushroom fairy called Pignon by Mo Manning,
 
 
Here is a close up on the image. Isn't it just the cutest?!? Ahhh love it!!

 
Close up on the decorations.... ribbons, die cuts from Cheery Lynn - both the mushrooms and the swirls. The papers are from K Design.

 
More mushrooms... Or something like it... I mean what do you call something that is a xx but it's not a mushroom...? Fungus is not it I think but translated to swedish it's all called the same thing... :-)

 
So glad that you stopped by for a visit today!! Wishing you a magical day!

2 kommentarer:

Milka Gubo sa...

Beautiful card :-D I like it a lot! :-D Milka

Linda Simpson sa...

This is fabulous, I love the gorgeous papers and the image is beautiful.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails