Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 24 december 2014

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Merry Christmas!

Yeay!! Christmas Eve.... This is a pre-schedueled posting as I'm probably about to watch my boys open the presents in their stockings. Yup - we celebrate Christmas today on the 24th here in Sweden.
 
So I thought I'd share a very special Christmas wish with you today! I took part in a Secret Santa thing over at Make it Crafty this year and I had great fun creating this card that went all the way across the ocean to Canada with a little gift as well....
 
 
I did a few easel cards this year and am very happy with how they turned out.

 
The papers are from Maja Design... of course... :-) The image is called Angelica in flight - isn't she gorgeous! Loved coloring her but I was so scared to mess her up....

 
Here is a close up.... needless to say - I used my Copic Markers... again.... This is why I started to use them... coloring Christmas red.

 
So MERRY CHRISTMAS my friends.... and don't miss my second posting in a few hours.... :-)
 
Have a sparkly, magical and amazing Christmas!

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails