Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 2 december 2014

A summer scene with Bildmålarna....

Sooo sad to hear that one of my favourite images is going out of business.... the only bright thing is that the images are imortal and I will treasure the ones I have forever....
 
I got crafty a while back using this gorgeous little lad going about his business on his tractor.... Made it for my little nephew who love anything with an engine.
 
 
Here is a close up on the image. The papers are from Maja Design and I just love them.... Couldn't bring my self to cover more of the papers up with embellishments as they were so lovely.

 
A bit if flowers and a die cut tree from Memory Box.

 
More decorations... and an amazing tractor charm.

 
That's it for me today!
 
Have a magical evening!

1 kommentar:

Linda Simpson sa...

So sad, but as you say you can treasure them even more. A gorgeous image and beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails