Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 3 november 2014

Happy Father's Day!

So we have Father's Day coming up this Sunday here in Sweden and I'd like to show you the card I made for my dad. No worries, he's not a frequent visitor to my blog so I think it's safe.... ;-)


The image is a digi by Mo Manning.... I have colored with my Copic Markers. 


The sentiment is from Inkido and it means "Dad - the worlds greatest". 


Flowes, a swirl die cut from Cheery Lynn. 


More flowers, Stickels Platinum around the edges.


From the side to show dimension. The papers are from a swedish company called K Design. 



Have a magical day!

I'm entering these challenges: 

2 kommentarer:

Åsa/asamia sa...

Vilket toppenfint kort!

monica nilsen schancke sa...

Flott farsdagskort med et nydelig fargelagt motiv. Herlige farger og nydelig pynta. Takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors, lykke til.
Klem Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails