Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 15 november 2014

DT Whiff of Joy

Today it's my turn to post on the Whiff of Joy Blog and it's "scrap your stash"-day! 

This is what I made.... A card featuring the gorgeous Henry Swedish Angel but not as a Christmas card this time but as a "take care of you card". I added a sentiment that I printed that says "never run faster than your guardian angel can fly" which is a sentense ohh so true for many in my surrounding including me.... 

Here is the card.... 


Close up on the image.... 


Sentiment and brads from Whiff of Joy.... 


Flowers and papers.... And a die cut doily... 


So the stash.... the papers I've had for over a year, the brads are from when I was a GDT for Whiff of Joy last spring, the doily is way old as well.... 

Thank you for visiting me todat! 
Have a magical day! 

3 kommentarer:

Dortesjs sa...

awww what a cutie, love your colouring.
do join in my digital group if you like
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645198078933984/

Åsa/asamia sa...

Du gör så fina kort, och färglägger så underbart fint! Saknade dig i lördags. Kram

Susan Kennedy sa...

Gorgeous!!! Love all the layers.. Love the dies!! Love it!!! Wow!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails