Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 1 november 2014

DT The Sketchy Challenges: Sketch and theme "Furry Friends"

So I've got some happy news to share with you today... :-D

I was asked to join the fabulous and talented ladies at the Sketchy Challenge!!! Yeay!! I was so happy to get the invite and did the happy dance for a long while.... :-)

This is my first time to join and the thing with the Sketchy Challange is that it is a sketch combined with a theme... This time the sketch is by my teamie Karina Creawich and she picked the theme "Our furry friends".

This is my creation.... My birthday card for my dad's 65th birthday.


Here is a close up on the image - a digi by Aurora Wings.


Flowers....


A big ribbon and a pearl brad.....


The papers are from a swedish brand called K Design.


Sooo time for you to get crafty and join the challenge....

Thank you for visiting and have a magical day!

4 kommentarer:

Janette van Otterlo sa...

What a lovely card and what a adorable stamp!!
Grtz Janette

onkis sa...

Vilket vackert kort, gillar det mycket,
och stämpeln är såå söt.
Kram & trevlig helg!

Mary Lou sa...

Awwww Linda this is SUPER CUTE!!! Love it!!! Exceptionally gorgeous coloring!!!
Big Hugs

Toni sa...

This is so cute and well colored!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails