Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 8 november 2014

DT Paradise of Stamps: Autumn or Halloween!

Today it's time to remind you all about the ongoing challenge over at Paradise of Stamps - the theme is Halloween or Autumn so either dig out the card you never posted on your blog before Halloween or create a new card with an autmn theme....
 
A while back I participated in a "Pay it Forward" challenge on Facebook and this is my gift to one of the participants... Are you interested in joining...? Find more info about it here. It's on my Pysselbus Facebook page and you are more than welcome to come over and like it too.... You can find my FB page here.
 
So this is my surprise gift for a very talented and lovely crafting friend whom I know is a big fan of the Halloween holiday.
 
 
The image is from Saturated Canary colored with Copic Markers.
 
 
Flowers, bats and a ribbon...

 
More flowers, glittery Thickers alphabet... Papers are way old from Magnolia.

 
Tried to add lots of detail to this project as the reciever often has a lot of details on hers - I always try to think of the reciever when I create something (if I know who it is).

 
Here is the last picture.... Inside the gift is a chocolate box...

 
Thank you for visiting me today! I hope that you will join the challenge at Paradise of Stamps and also that you join the Pay it Forward on my Facebook page... If you join you will recieve something handmade from me sometime this year.....
 
Have a magical day!

2 kommentarer:

Julie P sa...

Beautifully coloured, love the purple, so pretty
Hugs julie P

Cordine sa...

Stunning Linda! Lover the colors! Great job on the coloring!
hugs
Cordine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails