Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 24 november 2014

DT DigiBells: Littlest Angel!

Today I'm back with a card for the DigiBells featuring an image called Littlest Angel.... Just adore her!!! One of my fav Elisabeth Bell images for Christmas.... 


Here is a close up on the image.... I used my Copics for coloring. 


Flowers, a star swirl, lace.... Papers from Maja Design, Inkido and Bo Bunny. 


Flowers, gorgeous snow border die from Noor Design.... as is the sentiment "Merry Christmas". 


Thank you for visiting me today!! 



I'm adding my card to the DT call over at Noor! Design... So this is for Tracy and the Noor Family as well as for those who follow me and want to more about me.... 

I have been crafting for 5 years now.... Started in 2009 when my sister was getting married and have really worked on developing my own crafty style since then. I can not make a creation with out a colored image, dies, divine papers, flowers and bling. 

When I craft I try to add the elements I use to let them all be showcased. There is nothing that's more important than something else. The papers needs to be seen as well as them image and added embellishments. I also love to keep to my color scheme and to let the image, the die cuts and embellishments follow the card theme as much as possible (eg Christmas card)

You can find me here on my blog, on my facebook page "Pysselbus", on Instagram and on Pinterest as well as on numerous pages on Facebook where I showcase my work. I already have a few DT assignments ( see the side bar) that I cherish a lot and would love a chance to promote and work with Noor! Design in addition and combination with them. 

I'm also adding my card to these challenges:

Wish you all a magical day! 


6 kommentarer:

Dortesjs sa...

she is so cute, and you colour beautifully. very lovely card

Linda Simpson sa...

Just so adorable and beautifully coloured. I do love the embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Mary Lou sa...

Mmmm Lovely Linda!! This is a fave image for me as well!! Good luck in the Noor Design DT call:)
Hugs

Pop's Cards sa...

Gorgeous sweetie, love the image and colours you used, hugs Pops x x x

Anne Bente sa...

wawww så super flot ♥

10000 tak for at du deltager på udfordringen på StampARTic -

knuzzz ♥

Hazel sa...

Thank you for entering my CHNC challenge extra for November with your lovely crafting – hope to see you again soon. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails