Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 28 oktober 2014

DT DigiBells: BellaDonna and Hoot!

Today it's my turn to post on the DigiBells blog and as we are really close to Halloween I thought I'd share a card featuring the lovely image of Bella Donna and Hoot, available in Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery.
 
 
A close up on the image....

 
The papers are from Bearly Mine Design. Spider Web corners are from a Martha Stewart border punch.

 
Thank you for stopping by my place today!
Have a magical day!
 
I'm adding my card to these challenges: 
Bearly Mine Design - Halloween
 

2 kommentarer:

Lozzy T sa...

What a gorgeous Halloween Card, love your design and the colours are stunning...Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Mary Lou sa...

Omg this is adorable in blue!! Wonderful card Linda as usual😀
Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails