Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 4 oktober 2014

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Shimmer and shine challenge!

Ohhh I'm sorry - It's been sooo long since I blogged. Did you forget about me!?? *lol* No I don't think so. Today I'd like to show you my creation for the Copic Marker Sweden's new challenge. My turn to set the challenge and of course... "bling, glitter and/or shine" is the theme. 

This is my creation. The shining lantern and lamp post and lots of added Stickles. 


The lovely lamp post is from Memory Box. 


Flowers.... The frame around the image is a Spellbinder. 


Lovely papers from Maja Design. The hearts are also a Memory Box die. 


Thank you for visiting me today and remember - anyone can join the challenge. You don't have to live in Sweden - only use Copics and bling your creation!

Wishing you a magical day!




1 kommentar:

Debby sa...

we didn't forget you but we did miss you

what a sweet creation you made, love the little boy with his lantern

hugs Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails