Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 31 oktober 2014

Cloe's Little Light.... I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

Ohh how I looooove Christmas!! It has to be the best holiday all year!! And I love to make Christmas cards as well and make them all year long.... :-) Now it's about time to get the cards ready for this year - are you prepared?

My card today is not just another Christmas card but a card I made for the ongoing DT Call over at Whimsy Stamps. I just had to give it a go as I love their images! Mostly I use Elisabeth Bell as she has a special place in my heart as you might have guessed by now but they have so many amazingly talented artists creating images for them.... Who could resist to at least try!?! I'd love to be apart of their designteam as I have a huge crush on their whimsical and sweet images! They also have some great sentiments to go with it and lot's of matching dies as well! I keep making my local craftstore bring in more diffrent images and other supplies. :-) Thankfully she's very understanding and supplies my addiction.... ;-)

This is the card I have made for the call....


Here is a close up on the image called Cloe's Little Light and I have used Copic Markers to color it. Added Stickles to the light and Pearl Maker to the ivy and holly. 


Here is flowers, a snowflake swirl, some more Pearl Maker but gold this time. The papers are mostly Maja Design. 


Another snowflake die to set the Christmas mood. Pearl string.... And the sentiment from the set  Snowflake mini letter seal and the matching die Snowflake Mini Seal die.


A picture to show the 3D effect in the card. 



Thank you for visiting me today!
Have a magical Halloween! 

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 
Winter Wonderland - Pick n mix (snowflakes, flowers, pearls)

5 kommentarer:

Synnøve sa...


Så nydelig dette kortet er! Liker fargene, motivet og hvordan du har pyntet det. Takk for at du deltar i denne ukas utfordring hos Sketchy Colors!

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Fantastic coloring and details! Good luck with the DT call!

barbara macaskill sa...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how the lantern looks like it is glowing and all of the fabulous Maja Design papers are fabuliscious!
You have done a fabulous job coloring the image and in my opinion you should make it to the Design team! Good luck!!

~Denise Lynn~ sa...

Just lovely Linda! Thanks for much for entering our DT call.

Little K Smith sa...

A beautiful card, the image is lovely and gorgeous embellishments too!
Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland :)
Kelly.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails