Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 6 september 2014

GDT The Sketchy Challenges: Vintage Autumn and a sketch!

I'm so honored today to have been invited to join the lovely ladies over at the Sketchy Challenges as a guest DT today. They are such a fab bunch of ladies and I do so enjoy their challenges. They have been a sketch challenge but for the past few challenges they have added a theme to their sketch and this time the theme to go with the sketch is "Vintage Autumn". 


So for my card I used the fab Halloween papers designed by Michele Roos for Whimsy Stamps. Love them!! 

I used this cute image called Fairy Jessen by Mo Manning for my card and colored it with my Copics. Acctually love how it turned out.


Added some lace, some flowers and some punched out twigs... 


The sentiment is from Vilda Stamps and it says "this is your day". 


Thank you for stopping by - would loooove to see you join the challenge!

Have a magical day!


3 kommentarer:

aussie aNNie sa...

LOVE the card and I must say I also love Michelle's papers, just purchased some and looked at these but wasn't sure now I like them.xxThe Journey is the Start

Cordine sa...

Stunning card and thanks for joining us as Gdt!
Hugs
Cordine

miatagal sa...

Love the card. Thanks for sharing such amazing inspiration

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails