Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 8 september 2014

DT Paradise of Stamps Challenge: Anything goes!

Ok, so I have some news to share... I've been invited to join the DT of a new challenge blog called Paradise of Stamps. Our first challenge is an easy one.... ANYTHING GOES!! So you see, there is really no reason not to come and join us! :-)

This is my inspirational card! 



A custom made wedding card using this gorgeous image by Aurora Wings. I used my Copic Markers for coloring. 


All the flowers and a heart swirl from Magnolia. 


The amazing papers are designed by Michele Roos and they are digi papers. A little church charm is hidden behind the organza bow. Pearls, lace, metal corners....More is more... :-)

Wishing you all a magical day! 

Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails