Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 6 september 2014

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Color Challenge!

Today it's time for a new challenge at Copic Marker Sweden and this time we have a color challenge in store for you! My teamie Lisa has made up a chart with some colors we'd like to see in your creation. 

This is my creation: 


I've used an image by Sylvia Zet/Wee Stamps for Whimsy Stamps. 


I just love these papers by Maja Design and I really couldn't cover them up so the layout got quiet uncluttered and not merely as decorated as my normal cards... :-)


Would love to see you join in the challenge! 

Have a magical day!

2 kommentarer:

onkis sa...

Vilket vacker kort i höstens underbara färger.
Kram & ha en trevlig helg!

aussie aNNie sa...

BEAUTIFUL card and loving those colours.xxThe Journey is the Start

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails