Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 19 augusti 2014

Happy birthday little girl!

Today I'm back with yet another card made just for the fun of it!! And I'm so greatful that I have found my way back to crafting just for fun!!! This card has a digi image from Mo Manning called "Love ya" and she's such a sweetheart!!!


Here is a close up on the image. I used a Spellbinders die to cut her out. 


The papers are from Prima, the banner is a die from La La Land and the butterflies are from Martha Stewart punches. Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. 


Now I'm off with my boys to school... Today is my youngest first day of school... Oh how time flies!!

Have a magical day all my friends!

I'm adding my card to these challenges; 


9 kommentarer:

Dortesjs sa...

ohh det er så fint og sødt dette kort

Mary Lou sa...

Hi Linda~OMG this is awesome!! Your coloring is phenomenal....I gonna have to check out Alice's classes:) Hope the boys enjoy beig back in school!
Happiness and hugs

Kjersti sa...

For et nydelig kort - og så lekkert fargelagt motiv! Du får virkelig liv i den lille MoManning jenta!
Klem:)

fabiola jaques sa...

oooh! quel amour! j'adore, biz

Hazel sa...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 190 and CCAYR for August - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

Cathy sa...

Gorgeous coloring and beautiful embellishments. Love everything about this card.

Cathy sa...

Beautiful coloring and gorgeous embellishments. Love everything about this awesome card.

HenP Produkties sa...

OOOh my, this is really gorgeous. Your colouring is stunning, I love that soft glow.
Thanks for joining our challenge at The Sketchy challenges.

Lots of hugs,
Hilde

lis-m sa...

so so pretty, your colouring is outstanding!
hanks for joining us this time at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge with our "Birthday Girl" theme.
Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails