Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 10 augusti 2014

DT DigiBells: Little Friends...

Today I'm posting over at the DigiBells blog.... I made a Thank you card and sent to my cousins to say thank you for a gorgeous flower bouquet the sent me for my birthday. 


I just love this image... She is sooo sweet - isn't she? The image is called Little Friends and available in Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery. I used my Copics to color her.


Here is a picture of the embellishments. Flowers, chandaliers and an organza bow. 


Couldn't help but post this as well... A chrystal prisma made a rainbow on my card... :-D (only in the pic - not in reality).


The papers are from Maja Design and Magnolia. I used a frame for the image from Spellbinders. 

Thank you for stopping by today! 

Have a magical day!



Inga kommentarer:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails