Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 29 augusti 2014

DT DigiBells: February Flutter

Today I'm showcasing a card using February Flutter and it's available in Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery. It's one of my fav images as it always blows me away how mythical and magical it is. 


Here is a close up on the image. I have colored using Copic Markers and added lots of Stickles to the wings. 


I added a few flowers and die cuts to embellish but kept it quite simple to show off the lovely papers from Kaisercraft.


I just had to use these lovely corner dies from Cuttlebug.... They worked so well with the papers.


When I get to use this card I will add the name and age of the recipient. My boys goes to birthday parties all the time so can never have to few of these random cards that easily can be personalized. 

Have a magical day! 

I'm entering my card to these challenges: 
Stamping Sensations - Anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything goes
Crafty Creations - #270 Use something old from your stash
Crafty Girls - #25 Anything goes
Suzy Bee´s Bloomin´Challenge - #43 Anything goes
Crafting from the heart - #33 Anything goes

4 kommentarer:

Linda Simpson sa...

This is gorgeous Linda, I love the image and the beautiful design and embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ileana A. sa...

Wath a treat! Wonderful image beautifully colored! I love your choice of colors and design!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin'"Anything Goes" and I hope to see again.
Ileanaxx

brenda sa...

What a lovely image and so delicate and feminine with the pretty colours and dies.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Lynne K sa...

Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails