Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 18 augusti 2014

Christmas in August... It's here before you know it...

Today I'd like to show you a card that I made just for fun... I'm sooo happy that I finally found my mojo again... I have been creating just because "I have to" for a long time now so you can imagine my joy... :-)

I simply fell in love with the new Christmas stamps from Lili of the Valley... I always do.... :-D This is the first card I showcase using them and I have a few more ready to be blogged!

 
The image is colored using Copic Markers. The papers are from Maja Design and I used a sketch from SweScrapbook - a swedish inspirational blog.

 
The sentiment is also from Lili of the Valley - my first ever sentiment set from them acctually... I normally like to use swedish sentiments but for Christmas it works great with English as well!


 
Decorations are flowers, punched out twigs and little silver bells. The frames are from Spellbinders.

 
Thank you for visiting me today - have a magical day!!
 
I'm adding my card to these challenges:
 
 
 

7 kommentarer:

Kjersti sa...

Ååå, så nydelig julekort Linda, varme farger og en flott skisse!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Little K Smith sa...

A beautiful card! I love this image and lovely colours too :)
Kelly.x

Sharon sa...

This is lovely and beautifully coloured.
Sharon x

fabiola jaques sa...

oh la la elle est trop belle, biz

Eileen sa...

A fabulous card. It has a vintage feel to it. Amazing colouring and great design and layout.Thanks for joining in with our ‘Anything goes for Christmas’ challenge at Winter Wonderland, and good luck
Eileen x

Judy Corner sa...

Love this! Great take on the Challenge Theme. Thank you for sharing at CCAYR and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

Lili Valley sa...

This is lovely. Thanks for entering. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails