Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 15 juli 2014

DT Whiff of Joy - Tag you're it!

Today is the first post of two for the Whiff of Joy blog! We have a theme called Tag you're it when we scout around blog land and lift or case a card using a Whiff of Joy image. I did both this time to illustrate the difference between lifting and caseing.

This is my case. Case means to Copy And Steal Everything which is what I have done on this card.


The papers are from Maja Design and here is a close up on the image Angel Henry. I have used my distress refils to color him... The first time in ages... 


Here is a close up on the flower arrangement... 


The bells and pearls....


A bit form the side to show the Stickles effect... 


This is the card that I cased, made by Sandy. Isn't it absolutely brilliant!?!? I love it!


Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to stop by again tomorrow to see my lift.... :-)

Have a magical day! 

I'm entering my card to these challenges: 
A gem of a challenge - #123 Animals
Divas by design - Things with wings
Twisted Tuesday - Challenge: Pearls Twist: a lot of layers
Cutie Pie Challenge - #73 Use a Cute digi
Crafty catz - #239 Flowers
Sugar Creek Hollow - #90 It´s charming

8 kommentarer:

Sandra sa...

Så himla fint kort!!! Älskar färgerna du använt och Henry är ju bara för söt :)
Kram Sandra

Jane Savage sa...

Such an adorable image and I love your monochrome colour scheme!
Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

Meggymay sa...

An adorable image, its a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at SCH this time.
Yvonne

Plony sa...

What a lovely card, I like Henry very much.
Thanx for joining us at SCH.
Hugs Plony.

Anna Jasiolek sa...

This is a beautiful card, love its delicate color and the Henry stamp is funny and adorable. Great case-ing! Thank you for joining our 'flowers' challenge at Crafty Catz and don't forget to come back tomorrow to find out who is the winner and for the next challenge.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

tilly sa...

very pretty papers and image, so sweet, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

Sarah R sa...

What a very cute image and a lovely card.

Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Lynne sa...

Totally gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails