Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 16 juli 2014

DT Whiff of Joy - Tag you're it! (part two)

Soo today I'm back with part two on my post for the Whiff of Joy blog and this time I have done a lift. This means that I lift of certain elements that inspires me.

This is it:


The papers are from an old Bo Bunny collection. The image is called Angel Maya with Star and I colored her with Copic Markers. 


The flowers and die cuts... 


More flowers... :-) 


From the side to show the 3D and the Stickles... 


And this is the original made by Julie, don't you just looove the details and how the card just comes off som delicate with that choice of colors?!? Aww, i't simply beautiful!


Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a magical day! 

2 kommentarer:

Sandra sa...

Riktigt, riktigt sött! Gillar hur du dekorerat med blommorna och du färglägger ju alltid så himla fint! Textstämpeln - är det oxå en whiff? Gillade den jättemycket.
Ha en fin dag!
Kram Sandra

fabiola jaques sa...

oh wow, superbe, biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails