Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 4 juli 2014

A wedding card in pink!

Today I'm back with a new card that I made for a wedding we attended a few weeks back. I used this adorable image from Lili of the Valley that I didn't even know they carried but was so happy to find!


Here is a close up on the image. I have used my Copic Markers for coloring. 


The flowers and the church charm.... The charm is from Bildmålarna.


More flowers.... The papers are from Maja Design... Where else... ;-)


The die... I don't remember the maker but I got it from the swedish store Moa Pyssel. The lace and ribbon is from the swedish store Miss Agnes. 


Have a magical day!! 

I'm addind my card to these challenges: 
Fussy and Fancy - #117 Summer
Hobbybook - Summer




4 kommentarer:

Ileana A. sa...

Sweet and elegant card!Wonderful image!
Thank you for entering at The Sketchy Challenge and good luck.
Ileanaxx

Sarah Cope sa...

A beautiful card...you have drawn it all together wonderfully. Thank you for sharing with us at Hobbybook :)

Cordine sa...

beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy challenges!
Hugs
Cordine

Annie M sa...

A beautiful card for a Summer wedding thank you for entering it into the F&F Summertime Challenge and good luck xx Annie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails