Honorable Mentions and Top 3

onsdag 25 juni 2014

DT Elisabeth Bells World Challenge: Summer!

I'm back with yet another post today.... First nothing in ages and now two in a day... Well, well...

We have a new challenge for all of you Elisabeth Bell fans around the world today! And this is an easy challenge as the theme is "summer".... yank out any Elisabeth Bell image you might have and come join us!

My inspiration today is a card/flower stick that I made for my children's teachers. I planted a strawberry plant in a pot and added the stick. I musy say they really liked it.


Here is a close up on the card - on the back I have put down what my child remembers most or liked the best with that particular teacher. 

The image is from Sweet Pea Stamps and colored with my Copic Markers. 


Have a magical day!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - #38 Anyting goes
One Sweet Challenge - Hit the beach
Sweet Pea Challenge - Shaped card

6 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

What a wonderful project, Linda! I love the sweet image you used for the stake! Great idea!

lynne sa...

This is such a lovely idea Linda! Love the cute image too! I bet the kids teachers loved this...i worked as a nursery teacher before i took ill and the personal gifts like this mean to so much to me. I still have some of the little messages from parents in a memory box.
Thank You for the lovely message on the Yahoo group!
Hugs
Lynne xx

rachel taylor sa...

I love what you have made the image is so cute thanks for sharing with SPS this week Rachel dt

Sylvia Meppen-Rentenaar sa...

I love this. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

Olivia sa...

What a creative project. Such a fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at One Sweet Challenge

Granmargaret sa...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sweet Pea Stampers

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails