Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 27 juni 2014

DT DigiBells: A new release and bloghop - Belle on Carousel!

Welcome all Elisabeth Bell fans!! Today we have a fantastic release in store for you!!

Did you come here from Mary Lou? No? Then you'd better head over to the DigiBells blog to start from the top - I don't want you to miss a single stop on this hop!!! Loads of eye candy for you here... And also the chance to win some candy if you comment on the hop. For the best chance - leave a comment on all the blogs participating in the hop and you could be the one winning this adorable image.

This is my card with this litte cutie....


I made a center stair step card. The design paper is from Echo Park. 


Here is a close up on the image. If you can not wait to get her - she is available in Elisabeth Bell's digtal gallery.


The flower arrangement... 


More flowers and stickers spelling "congratulations" in Swedish.... 


Thank you for hopping with us today!!

I'm acctually your last stop so you'd better head back to the DigiBells blog 

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 
Little Miss Muffet - #88 Anything goes
Stampin´for the weekend - Anyting goes
Suzy Bee´s Bloomin´challenge - #34 Anything goes
Corrosive Challenge - #202 Color me happy 

10 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Vilket härligt kort, full av liv!

KRAM SUSY

Linda Simpson sa...

Stunning Linda, love the embellishments and of course I LOVE this image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gail sa...

What a gorgeous card. Purple is my favorite color so this card just jumped right off the computer screen at me. I haven't done a step card like you've done and now feel motivated to give one a try. This is just beautifully colored and those flowers are stunning. Gorgeous card! Hugs, Gail

Lillian sa...

Lovely colors and I'm always delighted to see this style of card. I haven't been brave enough to tackle it myself. Pretty colors and this creation is stunning.

KT Fit Kitty sa...

This is so pretty! Love the colour scheme and your beautiful colouring of the image! Gorgeous flowers and backing papers! I enjoy the center step style and your is fabulous!

aussie aNNie sa...

WOW FACTOR, Love the center stepper and your colour combo on the image is stunning...just up my ally...have joined your blog too...♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Julie P sa...

Love the colours and pretty card design, just beautiful
Hugs Julie P

Donna Hanley sa...

Love the colors in this card. Super nice one.

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the colors and papers and layout! Fabulous coloring of the cute new digi! Thanks for sharing this beauty for the Little Miss Muffet challenge, too!

Nathalie sa...

So cute card. I love papers & image. Thanks for playing with us at Little Miss Muffet challenge.
Nathalie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails