Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 9 juni 2014

DT Copic Marker Sweden: Anything goes challenge!

I'm sad to say that this blog has been neglected for the past week or two... I have had way to much on my hands lately,... :-( But today I'm back with a card for Copic Marker Sweden. As it so happens we launced a new challenge on Saturday and this is my card for your inspiration... The theme is anything goes!


I was asked to make a wedding card and this is it. It's a center step stair card. I thought it matched the image quite well as it was rather large and also kept it at focal point. 


Here is a close up on the image from Aurora Wings. I used my Copic Markers for coloring. 


The papers are from Maja Design and the flowers are from Wild Orchid. Otherwise I kept the card quite simple... less was more this time.... 


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you'd like to join in the challenge. 

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 
Stampin´for the weekend -Anything goes
A Creative Romance - Anything goes
Crafting from the heart - #21 Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - #74 Anything goes
Craftitude - #66 Pop it up/Add dimension

3 kommentarer:

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff sa...

Such a gorgeous card!! I love how you colored the wedding couple image, and the embellishments are just right. Exquisite! Hugs, Mitzi xx

rachel taylor sa...

lovely shaped card and image thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create this week Rachel dt

caroline sa...

wow just stunning, beautifully colored and gorgeous image, thank you for joining us at cfth this week, good luck
caroline dt

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails