Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 24 maj 2014

Guest-DT The Sketchy Challenges!

This has been a big and busy week for me! :-) Not only was it release week for Whiff of Joy but I was also invited to guest the talented Whimsy Stamps team for their release and to top of a fantastic week I was also invited to join the The Sketchy Challenges  amazing team for this this challenge!! Wow!! What a fab week!!! :-D

The sketch is designed by none other than my teamleader from the Whiff of Joy Challenge Karina and I had so much fun creating from it. It got to be a Mother's Day card for my mum - here in Sweden Moter's Day is tomorrow. 

This is my take on the sketch: 


Here is a close up on the image. It's from Lili of the Valley and I used my Copic Markers to color. 


The banner is from La La Land and I got it from Moa Pyssel here in Sweden. Some flowers and leaves. 


The lovely ribbons are from Miss Agnes, a swedish webshop and the papers are from Maja Design. 


Have a magical day and hope to see you join in the challenge!

3 kommentarer:

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, hugs Pops x

Kjersti sa...

Så nydelig kort Linda, lekre farger og så søtt motiv!
Gratulerer med morsdag i dag!
klem fra Kjersti:)

Shannah sa...

Completely adorable!!
Hugs, Shannah xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails