Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 16 maj 2014

DT DigiBells: Bloghop and a new release.... Belle's laundry day!

Hi there Elisabeth Bell-lovers!!!

Today is a fantastic day as it is release day for yet another digi! I just know you are going to looooove this one. It used to be a Belles 'n Whistles image but it is now re-born into a digi - isn't that great!??!

So, I hope you came here from our amazing new guest-DT,  Carol, and if you did not you'd better skip over to  the DigiBells blog and start from the top. You can also find out all the details as how to win this digi. The digi is available for purchase in  Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery. 

This is my inspirational card for you: 


Here is a close up on the digi and I've used my Copic Markers to color her. 


I used a different technique for the flowers this time. I used flat flowers that I painted with gesso and then added a coat of Pasta Luce (glitter pasta) before spraying them down with pink glimmer mist. Then I added some of my usual flowers as well... :-)


More flowers... 


I used a butterfly border die and the papers are from Maja Design. I stamped the clocks on the back paper - the stamps are from gel-a-tins. 


So I hope you enjoyed the hop and it's time for you to hop on to one of the most talented girls I know and with a love for Lissybee's images.... Mary Lou, but don't forget to leave a comment before you go to add to your chance of winning.... :-) 

Happy Hopping!

11 kommentarer:

lynne sa...

What a stunning card Linda! Love how you have coloured her! Your butterfly die is beautiful!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Lynne xx

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I love the papers and beautiful flowers! Wonderful coloring and design!

Pop's Cards sa...

This is really gorgeous sweetie hugs Pops x x x

fabiola jaques sa...

oh wow, elle est super, biz

Lynda Nielsen sa...

WOW WOW and more WOW!!! You have done a Stunning job Linda hun... I just love your colors, and gorgeous coloring, but your papers and all those die cuts... absolutely AMAZING, and so beautifully placed. I REALLY should get more dies... After seeing this, I KNOW that I need to catch up with the times. LOL
LOVE IT ALL hun...
Big Hugs,
Lynda =)

Linda Simpson sa...

WOW this is stunning, love everything about your beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Paper Tails sa...

So very pretty! Love all the pink and the butterfly die cuts are stunning.


Karen

Carol Lutz sa...

What a gorgeous card, such beautiful colouring and design. Thanks for welcoming me to the GDT and have a great weekend. Stamping hugs, Carol

Conny Hillgaard sa...

Flot kort! Great Card!

pauline sa...

Stunning ,its beautiful xx

arlsmom aka Lynda sa...

beautiful card...lovely colors and the embellishments are amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails