Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 3 maj 2014

DT Copic Marker Sweden: A spring challenge!

We have a new challenge over at Copic Marker Sweden... Did you know that we host challenges there on the first Saturday of each month? This time the challenge is "spring". Easy right?

Here is my card for you:


The image is from Aurora Wings and I've ofcourse colored with my Copic Markers. If you'd like to know the colors I've used then hop on over to Copic Marker Sweden and see. 

I hope I will see a lot of you joining in the challenge!!
Have a magical day!

3 kommentarer:

Cumbrianlass sa...

Absolutely fabulous colouring and card.
Now following you have some amazing creations on your blog.
Janet xxx

lynne sa...

This is just stunning Linda....your colouring is just stunning! Perfect!! xx

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, I am loving your colours big hugs love Pops x x x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails