Honorable Mentions and Top 3

tisdag 22 april 2014

Happy Magnolia Easter!

A belated Happy Easter! 

I'm showing the card I sent to my family for Easter today. 


A close up on the image - coloring with Copic Markers on this one...


The oh so lovely flowers... Papers are from a really old Maja Design collection. 


The sentiment is from Bildmålarna.


More flowers....



Thank you for stopping by today! Have a magical day!

I'm adding my card to these challenges: 
 The sketchy challenges - sketch 1

6 kommentarer:

Pop's Cards sa...

Hey sweetie, this is amazing :0) hugs Pops x x x

HenP Produkties sa...

Wow, this is really a lovely card. Beautiful colored. I love the purple, it's one of my favorite colors.
Thnx for joining our challenge at The Sketchy challenges.

Lots of hugs,
Hilde

fabiola jaques sa...

oh! super chou, biz

Cordine sa...

gorgeous!
Thanksfor joining us at Sketchy challenges!
Hugs
Cordine

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth sa...

Hi Wow this is stunning...I love the colours and design papers thank you so much for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)

Anne sa...

Nydelig påskekort, så flotte papirer og lekre blomster. Herlig motiv!

Takk for at du deltar hos Marvelous Magnolia!
Klem, Anne.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails