Honorable Mentions and Top 3

lördag 26 april 2014

DT EBWC: Add lots of flowers!

Over at Elisabeth Bell's World we have a new challenge for you and this time it's all about flowers.... And an image designed by Elisabeth Bell, of course... But then again - there are so many so I'm sure that won't be a problem... ;-)

I have used one of Elisabeth's digis for my inspirational card - this one is called Peek-a-bunny.


Here is a close up on the image - colored with my Copic Markers... The papers are from Prima, the flowers from Wild Orchid and the punches used are Martha Stewart. 



Have a magical and crafty weekend!!!

3 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! I really love the colors on this one! Wonderful design!

Mary Lou sa...

Hi Linda:) Pretty as can be!! Love the sweet soft appeal this card portrays!! Have a wonderful day!!
Hugs

fabiola jaques sa...

super jolie carte et magnifique coloriage! biz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails