Honorable Mentions and Top 3

fredag 18 april 2014

DT DigiBells:Release day and Bloghop for Dolly's Picnic

Hi my lovelies!!

Today is a very special day as it is not only Easter Friday but also release day for a brand new digi from Elisabeth Bell. This cutie is called Dolly's Picnic and is available in  Elisabeth's digital gallery.

I am acctually your first stop on this hop so I do hope you will take the time to visit my darling teamies on this hop. For a lucky person we will have a price - you can win this digi if you take the trouble to comment on my post and my teamies as well. A winner will be drawn from the comments a week from today. 

So berfore I send you off - this is my card for your inspiration. 


Here is a close up on the image. I used my Copic Markers to color her and the background is done with my chalks.


Flowers.... I just loooove flowers.... And I added a little tea pot charm as well... :-D The papers are from a reeeeaaallly old Maja Design collection. 


So my sweet friends... To learn more about the hop, please visit  DigiBells blog.

To continue the hop then make like the easter bunnies and hop to  Linda, our very talented guest-DT.

Happy hopping and have a lovely Easter holiday!

17 kommentarer:

Stephanie sa...

Beautiful card, image and coloring. Love the flowers.

Linda Simpson sa...

Beautiful card, I love the embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Adrianne Fane-Hervey sa...

love this image so cute

Maureen R sa...

beautiful card! I love all the bright & cheerful colors. Your embellishments compliment your image beautifully.

Julie P sa...

Love the colour choice, so sweet
Hugs julie P

Andrea sa...

Oh your card is beautiful I love the colours you have chosen Hugs A

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Beautiful coloring on the sweet image and scene! A really wonderful design!

Lynda Nielsen sa...

Your card is absolutely GORGEOUS Linda hun... I LOVE the colors that you chose to use, along with the darling strawberry papers. Simply beautiful.
Big Hugs,
Lynda

Marg sa...

Oh your creation is so gorgeous that I instantly fell in love with her. The colours are so vibrant & really beautiful that its hard not to comment.
Happy Easter to all ;)
{{{{hugs}}}}
Marg B x ;)

Granmargaret sa...

Lovely card. Beautiful colouring. I love the image. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.

Paper Tails sa...

Such a pretty card! I love the red.

Karen

TRACEY MO sa...

So sweet lovely colours you have used x

Mary Lou sa...

Happy Easter Linda....your card is soooo cute! The bright and cheery appeal is wonderful!!!
Big hugs

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

KT Fit Kitty sa...

Aw, I love your card. What beautiful colouring! The flowers are lovely, and the little charm is perfect!

M DelValle sa...

Lovely coloring and card!! So sweet!

M DelValle sa...

Beautiful card and coloring!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails