Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 6 mars 2014

DT Whiff of Joy Challenge: Spring is in the air!

Yeay!! Finally a posting from me!! I've been having internet issues and problems posting but now I'm back ;-)
Today we have a new challenge over at the Whiff of Joy Blog for you and it is the best possible theme... Spring is in the air!
I just can't seem to wait for spring these days, even though I love winter. But we have had very little snow this year and with no snow it is sooooo dark.... :-( 

Anyways... This is my card for the challenge. As you can see - the pictures are a bit dark but that's because there is noooo daylight left when I get home from work.... 


Here is little Henry... isn't he just sooo sweet!?!? I used my gray Copic Markers to color him. 


The papers are from Maja Design.... Some lovely flowers, pearls and punched out butterflies to finish off...


Can't wait to see what you come up with on this theme!!! Just remember to use a Whiff of Joy image.... 

Have  a magical day!

2 kommentarer:

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, huggles Pops x x x

Jeanette sa...

This is beautiful :)
Hugs Jeanette xxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails