Honorable Mentions and Top 3

söndag 16 mars 2014

DT Miss Agnes Butik: A postit easel card with Bildmålarna!

Today I have an easel postit card to show you. I made it for Hobbyhärvan but guess what... There is no more Hobbyhärvan but instead the shop is called Miss Agnes butik. Isn't it just the sweetest name?!? And it fit so well I think for a shop carrying vintage and romantic scrapbook items along with various little gifts and thing. I loove them name change and hope it will give the shop a fantastic new start!

This is my card - acctually posted on the old store blog but I will link  here to the new one. 


I have used gorgeous purple papers and used one of the newly release Alva images from Bildmålarna. 


Here is a close up on the gorgeous flowers...  Most of the are from Petaloo - you can find lots of flowers from that brand in the shop. 


Here is a close up on the image. I colored it with my Copic Markers.  


Thank you for visiting me today - pop by Miss Agnes to find out what lovley stuff Mia carries in the  shop  or to find out what my teamies have been up to on the  blog .... 

Have a magical day!

1 kommentar:

Anna sa...

Så himla fint!!! gillar verkligen färgkombinationen!! Jättefint färglagt!!
Kramis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails