Honorable Mentions and Top 3

torsdag 20 mars 2014

DT DigiBells: Eden's Second Christmas!

Before I get on with today's card (or acctually it was supposed to have been out on Monday) I want you to get your calendars out... Mark tomorrow at 9 am Arizona time (that's five pm swedish time) as it is time for another fantastic digi release from Elisabeth Bell.... You do not want to miss it!!!

Until then I want to show you all this card I made with darling Eden available in 


I'm out of my comfort zone coloring today as I tried to go for a darker skin tone this time.... 


It got to be a clean and simple card today.... 


Have a magical day and hope to see you back tomorrow for the hop!!




2 kommentarer:

Pop's Cards sa...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, big hugs love Pops x x x

Carla S. sa...

Gorgeous Christmas card, Linda! Just love this precious image! Wonderful coloring and design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails