Honorable Mentions and Top 3

måndag 17 februari 2014

DT DigiBells: Apple Berry!

Today I'm posting over on the DigiBells blog and I made a card with the gorgeous image by Elisabeth Bell called Apple Berry!

I tried stepping out of the box when coloring her up so she got some autumn colors to go with the beautiful papers from Bo Bunny.


Making this card I used the sketch from Sketchy Colors - 
seems to becoming a habit of mine using their lovely sketches for my DigiBells cards.... *haha*

Have a magical day my friends!!

3 kommentarer:

Carla S. sa...

This is gorgeous, Linda! I love the rich, warm colors you used! Fantastic coloring!

Rosa A sa...

Läckert kort! och roligt att färglägga i andra färger än man är van! Får ju tänka på att alla pennorna behöver motioneras :-D
KRAM Rosa

monica nilsen schancke sa...

Så flott kort, med et lekkert farget motiv.Likte godt papirene du har brukt, synes at de passet så godt til fargene på motivet. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Sketchy Colors og lykke til.
Klem Monica

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails